While we appreciate our amazing veterinary technicians all year-round, National Veterinary Technician Week is our chance to really spoil these hardworking individuals that keep our clinics going! Do you have a special vet tech in your life? Perhaps your spouse, family member, or best friend is a vet tech all-star. Help us celebrate veterinary technicians everywhere by getting the vet tech in your life something special!
We asked our veterinary technicians what their favorite gifts would be and we’re sure the vet tech in your life will agree with their list! Here’s what our team came up with:
1. Paper Mate® InkJoy 700RT Ballpoint Pens ($5.99)
2. Bandage Scissors ($10.50)
3. Moisturizing Gloves (12.99)
4. Watch Covers ($13.84)
5. Fun Socks ($15.88)
6. Stethoscope Covers ($15.99)
7. Contigo Coffee Mug ($25.99)
8. Vets Against Insanity ($35)
9. Crocs (37.99)
10. Gift cards to anywhere! Perhaps a spa day, your vet tech’s favorite restaurant or coffee shop, the movie theaters, a Wine & Paint class, passes to a museum or local event, etc…Anything that will allow the vet tech to relax and have fun! ($50+)
The best part is that many of these gifts can be customized to fit your vet tech’s personality. You know what your vet tech likes so if your vet tech loves pugs, find some awesome pug socks! Or if your vet tech is obsessed with anything chevron, then find a chevron stethoscope cover! You get the idea, now go purchase an amazing gift to show that you and your pets are grateful for everything your vet tech does to make a difference in so many pets’ lives!
By Janine Hagen