Presented by AERC of MN and Paws Abilities Dog Training
January 28, 2013
AERC of MN and Paws Abilities Dog Training present "Speaking to Spot: Decode Your Dog's Language." This event will be held at our Oakdale clinic at 1163 Helmo Avenue North, on Monday, January 29th from 6:30-8pm, and will be presented by Sara Reusche, CVT, CPDT-KA. A light dinner will be served. This is a free event!
Have you ever wondered what your dog is saying or why he does certain things? Now you can find out! This interesting and interactive presentation will include lots of photo and video examples, and plenty of opportunities to practice the art of "reading" dogs.
You will learn:
- Common stress signals that every dog uses
- When is it play, and when is it something more serious?
- How to calm a nervous dog using his own language
- Why not all wagging tails are friendly
- When is growling a good thing?
- Why dogs jump up, bark, dig and nip...and how to stop them from doing it!