To refer a patient for Dermatology services, please submit our online Patient Referral Form for Specialty Services. If you would prefer to complete a paper form, please complete our Specialty Referral Form and fax to 651-501-3763 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
At AERC, our Dermatology Team performs the following specialized procedures in cats and dogs:
- Diagnosis and management of allergic, parasitic, bacterial, fungal, cancerous, and auto-immune skin and ear diseases
- Skin testing and desensitization therapy for allergies
- Food trials for food sensitivity, including home-made diets as a diagnostic test
- Diagnosis and management of the causes of hair loss
- Removal of small skin tumors without the need for general anesthesia
- Providing relief for itching, scratching, licking, head shaking, and self-mutilation
- Management of chronic, painful, and/or recurrent ear diseases
- Storz video otoscopy, CT scan, and myringotomy with middle ear flushing and culture when necessary
Currently, Andrea Meyer, DVM, DACVD, sees cases at the Oakdale location Monday through Thursday.
Call (651) 501-3766 today to discuss your dermatology case!