Why Should I Become a Member?
The following member benefits are available to you, your practice and your clients:
- You will receive annual distribution checks reflecting your share in profits of the company.
- Should any of your team members require our emergency care, he or she will not be charged an emergency or examination fee.
- Cases that you transfer directly from your hospital are charged reduced fees.
- You are able to purchase blood products and other emergency drugs for your hospital at a minimal mark-up--10% over our cost.
- You will be invited to the Annual Shareholder Dinner and Business Meeting.
- Your hospital will be on a list of member hospitals that is offered to clients currently without a family veterinarian.
- Your hospital will be listed on the Members Only section of our website.
What Are The Prerequisites for Membership?
The owner of a practice may apply to be a member provided that he or she:
- Has at least 20% ownership in a practice in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- Refers a minimum number of cases to AERC annually